Wednesday 11 April 2012

Studio Shots

Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
I thought some detail shots might be interesting since many times images that are shown are cropped. I find taking photos in my space difficult because of lighting and clutter.
Clutter is perhaps a bit harsh because it conjures up images of pointless refuse but for me it's important to have tools,reference materials,art objects and materials close at hand. It may seem to the casual observer a bit disorganized and chaotic but being comfortable in a workspace is important. Some of the sculptures shown in this post were produced years ago but have remained unfinished. I like their incompleteness as art objects and that may sound a little strange in light of the work that has been shown on this blog.
In the next update, I should have some pictures of projects that I've been working on outside of the studio.
Enjoy the rest of your week. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment