Monday 23 April 2012

Moulds for Abraham Anghik Ruben

Image copyright  Art Di Lella                     Mother and Child Sculpture by Abraham Anghik Ruben
This week I wanted to show one of my off site moulding projects that I've been doing for Abraham Ruben. The sculptures shown are in different stages of construction.


            "Muskox and Wolves" by Abraham Anghik Ruben
Primary coat of silicone applied to Abraham's sculpture
"Carved Narwhal Tusk" by  Abraham Anghik Ruben
Primary coat of silicone applied to sculpture
Second section of mould being worked, sculpture of  "Owl with Owlets" by  Abraham Anghik Ruben
The back side of silicone mould of Abraham's sculpture "Owl with Owlets"
I'll be posting more pictures of the process this week as these sculptures' moulds must be completed by Saturday. . I'll  be back  on Wednesday. Have great week.
PS   I would like to thank Abraham's Gallerist's Rocco Panese and Lou Ruffulo of Kipling Gallery for giving me permission to publish images of their artist's works.

No comments:

Post a Comment