Saturday 7 April 2012

Emerging Ergaster/Erectus

Today,I wanted to show certain aspects of this sculpture that are at the completion of the roughing out phase.
 
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
The head has already gone through a few changes. The basic forms are all there but now I'll be focusing more on the expression and later the details and skin texture.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Hands and feet are critical pieces of anatomy. They will be a vital component.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella

The back so far has been fairly straight forward but I still need to tone down it's "anatomical qualities".

Meanwhile, I'll be splitting my work time this coming week in three locations building new moulds of some fairly large sculptures. I hope to have some location shots to show in up coming posts soon,we'll see.
Take care,have a great holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment