Tuesday 17 January 2012

Working on New Pages Part 2

Image copyright  Art  DiLella
I've changed my mind about showing #5 in this post. Instead, I'm publishing today, the new Hyper Realism Silicone Gallery. Since the beginning of this blog, I've been interested in improving  accessibility to my images especially after the blog rolls over to another page.  You'll notice in the above photo is the style I'm composing the images for the new galleries. I think this more horizontal lay out will be easier for the viewer to see and compare.It's also another way for the reader to view images from older blog posts that can be seen without the need to go through the archives.
I hope these changes will add a bit of convenience to your visit.  I would welcome your feedback.
Next post, I'll have new images of #5 and some other studio stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment