Tuesday 10 January 2012

New Pages Coming

Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
I had mentioned during the holidays that some new pages are coming. The reason is that I am trying to make the blog more convenient to use. What occurs after five posts have been published is the earlier entries are buried in the archives. All the posts have titles but that takes time to sort through so I decided to simply make new pages that more reflect what's been happening on the blog according to subject. The images shown in this post will be part of a Terracotta page or gallery. There will be a Bronze gallery, Hyper Realism gallery etc.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
I'll be starting to insert the new pages over the next several weeks. If any of you have any comment or a suggestion, just contact me by email at sculpturemoulds@gmail.com
Next post, I hope to have more news about LO and some studio pics as well. I'll be back later this week
Take care, have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment