Friday 13 January 2012

Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture #6 Part 9 plus Studio Bits

Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
 I'm still refining the contours of LO. I should finish this part of it next week.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
 The two pink images above are of two moulds (so called studio bits) that I've been building,recently. After the models are prepared,silicone rubber is being applied to each model,layer by layer until the mould reaches  a thickness of at least five millimetres or about a quarter inch. Undercut-ted areas will be thicker in their applications because of the need for withdrawal of the support mould.
Anyways these particular moulds will be finished soon so I 'll have pictures of the casts shortly thereafter.
I'll be back next week with some updates on #5 and possibly news on prepping the mould for #2
Till then, have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment