Friday 10 June 2011

Painting Silicone Sculpture Final

Finally, I've finished the painting of OM . Here are the latest images. After my last post a couple of days ago the painting started to come together and I was able to finish it on Friday.
Still, there will be some further tweaking to do on the painting side while I'll be working on the other aspects of this sculpture.We'll see how things go.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Now,  the next stage is hair insertion. This particular part like the painting takes time to plan and execute .
I don't have a particular plan as yet but it's likely the hair punching will start sometime next week.
I'll post images soon.

1 comment:

  1. how to thin silicone paint what is the materials to paint on silicon ?

    ReplyDelete