Thursday 30 June 2011

Hyper Realistic Sculpture OM Final

I've  completed the hair insertion as well as tweaking OM's skin pigmentation. It's been at times a slow process but that's what often happens when doing artwork,there is experimentation,mistakes and adjustments.
For the moment these are the pictures of OM finished. As I mentioned before, this model plus seven others will be part of a sculpture installation.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
I thought it would to interesting to place OM and OW together,although this is unlikely how I will place them in my planned installation.
Anyways, I'm excited to get back to the other models and push this project further along .
To my fellow Canadians have a great Canada Day Weekend and to the rest of the world have a great weekend as well, We'll talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment