Thursday 16 June 2011

Hair Punching Hyper Realistic Sculpture Part 2

I have some new images of OM. The hair process is going pretty well so far with numerous changes as I apply more and more hair.
Image  copyright  Art  Di Lella
In the above photo shows while I'm punching hair into the sculpture I'm also cutting it as well. This process will give me time to think not only about hair treatment but the overall presentation.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
 I find it important for myself that the hair punching like the other aspects(modeling,painting etc) are not strictly about execution but about keeping options open to other possibilities.
Anyways,things are pretty busy in the studio right now but I'll try to push this piece a little further over the weekend.
We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment