Monday 20 June 2011

Hair Punching Hyper Realistic Sculpture Part 3

Here are some new images of OM. I was able to find some time over the weekend to further the hair punching.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
As you can see in the above picture the hair line still needs adjustment as well as hair colouration and length.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
I still have a fair bit work to do on just the hair alone but it's still exciting for me to see the piece at this point .
I also find this part a bit of a surprise because of how much the hair has changed the appearance of the sculpture so dramatically.
Later this week, I hoping to have further updates on OM and other projects.

3 comments:

  1. crazy amazing - I can't believe how real these look
    you're super talented art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if arounna can't believe how real these look, i can't believe how no one would leave a comment.

    there are probably very few people who can come this close

    ReplyDelete