Wednesday 26 September 2012

Skin Texture Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture #7 Part 2

Copyright       Art  Di Lella 2012
I thought it was a good opportunity to check up on the progress of Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture #7 otherwise known as RM.
Copyright      Art  Di Lella 2012
Most of the changes on the right side of the face have to do with increasing the depth in the texture itself.
What I'm referring to is applying greater definition to the pore structure as well as the areas of transition.
Copyright       Art  Di Lella 2012
 On the left side of the face you'll notice that skin texture is less defined because this part of the sculpture has not received as much attention but that will change dramatically over the next few days.
Copyright       Art  Di Lella 2012

Copyright        Art  Di Lella 2012
I'm still hoping to complete RM over the next few weeks. We'll see what happens.
In the meantime, I'm also continuing work on the Robot moulds for the artist and designer
Matthew Del Degan plus two other artists as well with whom I'll will talk about soon.
Anyway, I hope to return with a new post at the end of this week perhaps with a new update on RM or some other studio happening.
Finally, I wish all of my visitors that the rest of your week is good and productive. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment