Monday 3 September 2012

Hyper Realistic Reconsted Sculpture #7 Roughing Clay Model Final

I hope all my visitors had a great weekend. In my last post I had mentioned that I would talk about the various projects that I'm working on for other artists but unfortunately the pictures aren't quite ready so instead I've moved up the post on #7 (robust male) RM. I have finished the roughing out and begun the process of refining the bust.
Copyright      Art Di Lella 2012
Copyright    Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright      Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright        Art  Di Lella 2012
RM is the most robust character yet. I've begun the skin texture but it's only at a preliminary stage. A post will be likely published on that process sometime next week. I'll see how things evolve.
The studio over the past few weeks has become busier with as I mentioned before a number of unusually challenging jobs to complete.
I will have some new updates later in the week. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment