Friday 14 September 2012

Skin Texture Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture#7 Part 1

Copyright      Art  Di Lella 2012
These are the latest images of Hyper Realistic Reconstructed  Sculpture #7 RM

Copyright       Art  Di Lella 2012


Copyright       Art  Di Lella 2012

Copyright      Art  Di Lella 2012


Copyright       Art  Di Lella 2012

This is the beginning section of the skin texture process for RM although it may appear that parts of the sculpture look completed, it's actually misleading because I've only focused on the right side of the face.But in the meantime,I've been experimenting with the skin texture in different spots on the entire bust  to see which approach is the most appropriate. Right now, I see him as being a young man but not as young as BB #4,perhaps in his thirties.
The application of skin texture is a very gradual process with lots of revisions which will take me a few weeks to complete.
In other studio news,I'm still working on a variety of projects for other artists and I'll be showing those images soon.
Have great weekend. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment