Friday 14 October 2011

Hair Punching Hyper Realistic Sculpture#3 Part 1


I have to apologize for being late with this post . My usual pattern is to post on Mondays and Thursdays. There has been lots of activity in the studio this week with some new moulding projects arriving as well sneaking off to Algonquin Park on Wednesday with Barbara so there was not enough time to publish on Thursday.

Meanwhile, I did have some time to work on BB.  I've just started to punch in the hair and below are the latest images.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella

Image copyright  Art  Di Lella


Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
As you can see the process begins with facial hair. I started at the neck and worked upwards. The hair after it's punched in is left longer than needed and will be trimmed later. Also, I'll start working on the head hair on the weekend and might be able to finish the insertion sometime next week. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment