Monday 27 August 2012

Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture #7 Clay Model Part 4



Copyright         Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright     Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright       Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright       Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright       Art  Di Lella 2012

I hope everyone has had an excellent weekend.
Today's post is of course about the continuation of the roughing out stage of #7 Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture. He has certainly come a long way over the past week. My observations about this piece is he has a more robust face than any of the others in this series plus he may just have the biggest  nose yet.  His nasal aperture and the nasal spine according to my reference materials would indicate a large nose with a fleshy tip. I'm not sure at this point it works with this face but for the time being I'll leave it and come back to it later.

Other news, I'm beginning to work on another Crucified Christ by Greg Furmanczyk plus moulding  a small female figure sculpture by a local artist and finally casting beads for a Toronto designer. More about those stories later.

Anyway,I'll be back towards the end of the week. I wish you all the best. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment