Tuesday 21 August 2012

Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture #7 Part 2 -Clay Model

I'm back again with my latest updated images of my newest sculpture.
Copyright    Art Di Lella 2012
Copyright     Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright      Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright       Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright       Art  DiLella 2012
Copyright     Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright       Art  Di Lella 2012
I wanted to give a 360 degree view of this clay model.
The initial construction has been quick so far . I find the beginning the most exciting part of the execution because as the piece advances you begin to see the emergence of a new persona.
Anyway, I hope to finish the roughing out of the all the masses soon,perhaps in a couple of weeks.
Later this week,I will return with more photos of this model's progression plus other studio news as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment