Wednesday 21 March 2012

Hyper Realistic Figure#1 Homo Erectus Juvenile

Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
I'm back again with a post that I was hoping to publish on Monday but as I mentioned in the previous post, last week was incredibly busy and I'm still trying to catch up .
Anyways, I have some new images of my latest sculpture.

Image copyright  Art  Di Lella


Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
As you can see I've made some progress on the lower part of the sculpture including the feet! But all the modelling at this point is in a state of flux because I'm still working out what is appropriate for this figure. I don't usually follow any prescribed method on arriving at the correct body type or proportion, it's more intuitive less a technical execution.
You may  have noticed that I'm starting to work on the arms as well and hoping to have them roughed out maybe next week. We'll see.
In the meantime, I continuing to work on new mould making for other artists and hope to show some pictures of those works next week.
I'll try to make it back here one more time this week. Take care,I'll talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment