Friday 17 February 2012

Woman in Blue Moulding Hyper Realistic Sculpture #2 Part 2

Today is my 100th post and at the end of this month it will be one year since the blog started.

Today, I've just completed all the silicone coatings on #2. These are the final images of the rubber before I build the support mould.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella

Image copyright  Art  Di Lella



If you are wondering what those strange little nipples are at the base, their purpose is for registration. I should be completing this mould next week and then the following week I will be doing a silicone cast of her. We'll see how things go.
Next week, my main focus will be working on casting a large race horse relief and completing an order of bird skulls for designer Sonia Kang. I'm hoping to have updates on #2 and #6 as well. 
Have a great weekend. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment