Wednesday 29 February 2012

Moulding Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture #2 Final

Image copyright    Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art Di Lella
I'm back again though a bit late publishing this post.  The above images which of course shows the the mould removal from the original clay of #2 the Young Woman from my Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture Series. I'll will be casting this sculpture in silicone hopefully over the next week or so. In the meantime, I'm still continuing to work on #6 and #5 clay models from this sculpture series but I will be starting a new project which will be introduced tomorrow.
Talk to you then. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment