Thursday 15 December 2011

Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture #6 Part4

Image copyright  Art  Di Lella

Image copyright  Art  Di Lella

Image copyright  Art  Di Lella



Image copyright  Art  Di Lella

 I'm a few days late with this post. It's been really hectic with projects taking a bit more time than I had originally anticipated.  But I had some time here and there to work on #6. I've been mainly focusing this week on the neck and shoulders. I feel the need to get those parts further along and to catch up to the face otherwise things can go a little out of whack. I like the direction of this sculpture so far but the personality of this particular subject will be better expressed once the skin is applied. We'll see.
I'll be back next week with some new updates of #6 and some images of the various happenings in the studio.
Cheers.
                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment