Monday 5 December 2011

Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture #6 Part 2

Back again with latest images of #6.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
At the end of last week, I began to sketch out #6 and took a different approach this time.  Normally, I don't sketch out the facial muscles with that much detail because from my point of view this is usually redundant. Forensic reconstructions often use this as part of their methodology and as a way to avoid artistic subjectivity in their models. But in my case, the purpose was more about curiosity or maybe having an ecorche' version of the same subject, I'm not sure.
It's early on and having some fun exploring. We'll see what comes out.
I'll be back with a new post on Thursday.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment