Monday 8 October 2012

Skin Texture Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture #7 Part4 in Black and White

Copyright      Art  Di Lella 2012
I hope everyone had a great weekend. In Canada we are celebrating Thanksgiving.so I would like to pass on my best wishes to all celebrating in this country.

Now down to business. Over the past week, I've been putting extra time applying the skin texture to my current sculpture project RM. In this post, I've done some detail shots by increasing the contrast in the photos themselves in order for the visitor to see the skin texture more clearly.
Copyright      Art  Di Lella 2012

Copyright    Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright      Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright      Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright    Art  Di Lella 2012
Although, it may appear that the texture stage is complete,it isn't because I still have to finish detailing the neck as well as finalize the texture on the shoulders. I'm hoping to show the finished model perhaps in a week. We'll see.
In the meantime, other studio stuff includes continuing the work on the Robot moulds as well as doing several urethane casts for a local Toronto sculptor.
I'll be back later this week with studio updates. Take care and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment