Friday 5 October 2012

Robot Moulds Part 2

Photo Credit   Art  Di Lella                        Sculpture copyright  Matthew Del Degan

Photo Credit  Art  Di Lella           Sculpture copyright  Matthew Del Degan

Photo credit   Art  Di Lella                   Sculpture copyright  Matthew Del Degan
Hello again, I wanted to show a few more images of the Robot Mould  project. I'm constructing this moulds for the artist and designer Matthew Del Degan.
In the pictures, I placed plaster replicas produced from these new moulds. The mould making aspect of this project is still some weeks from completion but in the meantime it was an opportunity to show part of the process. If you want to know more about Matthew's projects check out his really cool website.

Finally, I will be back shortly with more news about my sculpture Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture #7 RM.
Take Care. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment