Friday 19 October 2012

Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture # 5 is Back!

Over the past few months, I've been thinking about making changes to #5 Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture. This clay sculpture model was pretty much completed over a year ago but at the time, I had a few reservations about this piece. I felt that some changes were needed but I wasn't sure how to proceed.

Recently, I had a chance to reevaluate this sculpture and decided that some minor changes were needed to the clay specifically, minor adjustments to the shoulders, back and skin texture.

Copyright    Art  Di Lella 2012
The above image is the original skull for #5 mounted on an armature. This image was published on July 4th 2011.


Copyright     Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright      Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright    Art  Di Lella 2012
Copyright      Art  Di Lella 2012
I'll be publishing new updates for this piece as they become available so in the meantime I'm working on some new moulds and spending some time on  Lake Turkana Boy. Remember him? There will be some new stuff to report on later next week
Finally, it's the end of the week so I want to wish all my visitors, a great weekend. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment