Tuesday 3 July 2012

Skin Texture and Adjustments Hyper Realistic Figure Homo Erectus

Image copyright  Art  Di Lella 2012


I'm back again with some detail shots of Lake Turkana Boy. I've been madly working on the texture,trying all sorts of methods.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella 2012
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella 2012
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella 2012
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella 2012
I thought some detail shots might give a better visual explanation. The strategy so far has been to start from the head and work myself down the body although there has been some texture applied in other spots.
The last two images illustrate the initial application of texture but as I've mentioned before skin texture is done in stages with different textures on top of each other. At the same time,I'm making further changes to the modeling,taking out unwanted lumps and bumps which are inevitable with clay work.
I'll be back soon. I wish all you a great week. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment