Monday 18 July 2011

Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture Part#5

Back again. I've been flat out working on beaver waxes and #5. Unfortunately,due to the the lighting conditions, the photos of the beavers didn't turn out well.
So,this post will be once again all about #5. I was able to move this project further along over the weekend completing the basic forms of the bust and starting to work on the surface details.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
I decided to try him as an older person perhaps not as old as OM but probably not too far away in age.
I'll  try this older age for now.  I'm not sure how this work with other individuals in the series. But it's important for me to try this approach for now and I'll see if it works. Once I'm satisfied, then the modeling of the skin texture will begin.
Next time, I'll try to have some decent images of the beavers before they head off to the foundry and of course more pictures of #5. Have great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment