Monday 11 July 2011

Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture #5 Part 3

I've spent a bit of time over the weekend working on #5.  I'm still building up masses and defining forms over the entire sculpture.  I thought at this point it would be good to show some updated images.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
 There has been some progress building up the neck and shoulders but I'm still a long way off.
Image  copyright  Art  Di Lella
 At this point,the face is still too thin and will need further adjustments. Certainly. the thinness of the face accentuates the nose . It's still early days and there will be many changes to come.
Later this week,I should some new updates on #5 as well as some other moulding and casting news.
Till then, have a good week.
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella

No comments:

Post a Comment