Friday 30 March 2012

Hyper Realistic Figure #1 Details and Roughing Out

Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella

Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
Image copyright  Art  Di Lella
It's the end of the week,I just wanted to show the latest pictures of my natural size figure sculpture.

I thought showing some detail shots might help in giving a clearer view regarding it's current state
After the "roughing out" stage is completed,there still will be a further need to adjust everything before going on to the refinement and finishing up of the clay model.  I'm hoping that won't take too long but we'll see.

I'll be back early next week so I hope all of you have a great weekend.. Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment